Saturday, October 1, 2011

21 Questions…

21 questions to ask your kids

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?

Dade: Dade, go to bed.

Corben: Have you done your homework?

Ella: Uh, yes ma’am.

Sylvie: Um, Clean up stuff.


2. What makes Mommy happy?

Dade: Cleaning up.

Corben: Me getting my hw done.

Ella: Uh, do the right thing.

Sylvie: Um, Say yes sir


3. What makes Mommy sad?

Dade: Dirty house.

Corben: Me not getting my hw done.

Ella: Uh, not doing wrong choices

Sylvie: Um, Not cleaning up

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?

Dade: (long pause) …weirdness

Corben: She doesn’t. Except for that question.

Ella: Uh, when you tell me funny jokes

Sylvie: Um, tell funny jokes

5. What was Mommy like as a child?

Dade: Weirdness

Corben: Interesting…

Ella: Like your doll, Alyssa.

Sylvie: She used to like her teddy bear.


6. How old is Mommy?

Dade: 36

Corben: 38

Ella: Uh, 3-6

Sylvie: How old are you? I don’t know that? Guess.  Um…60


7. How tall is Mommy?

Dade: 5’5”

Corben: 5’ 1”

Ella: Uh, 100 lbs

Sylvie: I don’t know. Um, this tall.


8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

Dade: Cool art projects.

Corben: Yell at us.

Ella: Uh, help you.

Sylvie: Clean up.

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?

Dade: Dances

Corben: I don’t’ know.

Ella: Uh, I’m hiding, maybe.

Sylvie: Um, she doesn’t play


10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

Dade: Being Dade’s mom.

Corben: Yodeling

Ella: You might be a rock star.

Sylvie: Wearing fancy clothes


11. What is Mommy really good at?

Dade: (long pause and a sigh) photography

Corben: Yodeling

Ella: Uh, cleaning up the whole wide house

Sylvie: Cleaning up.


12. What is Mommy not very good at?

Dade: (long pause) … …I don’t know

Corben: Cooking

Ella: Uh, not climbing trees

Sylvie: Um, um, you’re not very good at um, being nice.  (You keep yelling at me!)


13. What does Mommy do for her job?

Dade: Play on the computer.

Corben: Photography

Ella: Uh, her helps people

Sylvie: Clean up.


14. What is Mommy's favorite food?

Dade: Pizza

Corben: I don’t know

Ella: Uh, mac & cheese and cereal

Sylvie: Pizza


15. What makes you proud of Mommy?

Dade: When she does smart things.

Corben: When she eats all of her dinner.

Ella: Uh, make good choices

Sylvie: Um, hugging you.


16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Dade: Jimmy Neutron's mom

Corben: Sandy from SpongeBob

Ella: Uh, you better be a rock star, again!

Sylvie: Um, a unicorn! I love unicorns.


17. What do you and Mommy do together?

Dade: Talk about computer stuff.

Corben: Not much.

Ella: Uh, we take a walk on the road

Sylvie: Um, we play together and we love each other.


18. How are you and Mommy the same?

Dade: (long apuse) – apparently she can’t spell, just like me

Corben: Hmmm…okay let’s skip this question…

Ella: Uh, we could have short hair and have the same color face.

Sylvie: Um, loving each other.

19. How are you and Mommy different?

Dade: She’s a female.

Corben: Do I have to name them all?  I can’t count them all.

Ella: Uh, we look different, our family.

Sylvie: Um, I don’t know.


20. How do you know Mommy loves you?

Dade: She helps me with stuff.

Corben: She says so.

Ella: Uh, because we have a heart.

Sylvie: Because we play together and we love each other.


21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?

Dade:  Bed.

Corben: To bed

Ella: Uh, to the store.

Sylvie: Um, to Bug Fest

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a fun idea. Super cute kids. I sense a theme, mom wants the house clean.

Rae said...

I love it!!